There are six Minimum Control Measures for Stormwater Management programs:
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
- Post-Construction Stormwater Management
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Involvement/Participation
To report any illegal dumping operation or discharge, call the Highway Department at 315-946-5600.
Ontario-Wayne Stormwater Coalition 2022 Joint MS4 Annual Reports
View the MS4 Annual Reports in the Archive Center.