Temporary Assistance

Temporary Assistance: Cash assistance program based on income and resources. Assistance can be issued on an ongoing basis or to meet an emergency need for housing or heat/utilities. Visit the NY State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance website for more information

How Do I Contact My Worker?

Call: 315-946-4881

  • You may dial you worker’s extension at any time.
  • Use Option #9 for a Dial-By-Name Directory.
    • Or
  • New Applications:  extension 1222
  • Renewal Applications:  extension 1251


  1. Paul Walters

    Dep Commissioner